here is just a small sampling of the many lessons i have (somewhat) learned from using ubuntu as my only OS.
- if you don’t have a smartphone, you are gonna be screwed when shit goes south, because
- shit will go south.
- don’t panic
- google your problem
- google your problem using different words
- rethink your problem, reword your problem, and google your problem
- stack overflow is your best friend
- back shit up, because (see second bullet point)
- ask for help
that’s all for now folks.
this post brought to you by accidentally minimizing sublime and having my mouse freeze to a resizing cursor shape. i don’t even know.